Go “Bionic” — Get “Stronger, Faster, Better” — and Stay Healthier
A Few Premium Choices for Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
As the author of The Bionic Book (BearManor Media, 2007), I profiled Steve Austin — The Six Million Dollar Man, and Jaime Sommers — The Bionic Woman, as portrayed by the iconic Lee Majors and Lindsay Wagner on ABC-TV’s classic shows of the 1970s (and both of which now screen on COZI-TV network).
The opening credits for The Six Million Dollar Man included narration provided by Richard “Oscar Goldman” Anderson, who spoke the memorable line, “We can make him stronger, faster, better,” in addressing the cybernetic reconstruction and transformation of Steve Austin into a power-house half-man/half-machine.
Over the years, real-life modern science has been inspired by these wonderful shows, thus proving the potential for classic television and its positive social influence in reality. The advances in legitimate cybernetic and artificial limb reconstruction have been substantial, if not yet achieving the super-strength of Steve and Jaime.
Whether or not we will ever be able to induce super-strength into the equation of real-life bionic science, each of us can certainly do our own part at the very least to maintain the health of our bodies to the best of our ability; to make them stronger, faster, better with the proper amount of exercise and by ingesting the healthiest foods and drinks — all under the appropriate guidance of our personal physicians.
The scientific truth of the matter is this:
If we are born healthy, free from disease or any severe form of physical disorder or malady; and if we have somehow developed a physical health challenge over time by UNhealthy habits, with the proper nutrition and exercise, our bodies have the ability to reconstruct themselves every year and be restored to perfect health with healthy habits. Some medical research even suggests that it could be done within a smaller frame of time.
For example, the amazing alternate health and fitness research and proof provided by such remarkable individuals as Ty and Charlene Bollinger, of the website “The Truth About Cancer,” and Chris Wark, of the website “Chris Beat Cancer,” have proven this time and again.
The Latest Cancer-Fighting News
Get the latest natural health information on how to prevent cancer, the best cancer fighting foods, cancer causes, and…
Chris Beat Cancer - A resource for healing cancer holistically by Chris Wark.
You found the Chris Beat Cancer blog! I created this resource to help you heal or prevent cancer holistically. Welcome…
Your Healthy Reconstruction
According to recent research, our DNA renews itself every two months; our skin reshapes itself in just one month; our liver reconstructs itself every six weeks; our stomach lining reforms itself every five days; our brain rebuilds itself in one year; our blood reforms itself in one month; and our body recreates an entirely new skeleton in three months.
So just imagine the opportunity we are granted by ingesting all the right fuel for our bodies? In no time at all, we can become the healthiest super-humans we can possibly be — if we eat the right foods, drink the right drinks, and stick to a consistent exercise regimen.
We can start the process with these few easy steps, and the proper understanding of digestion, elimination, cellular reconstruction and again, exercise. To begin your day and pave the way for proper digestion within each 24-hour period, here’s one positive path to follow every morning:
- Awaken and immediately give thanks for every good and healthy part of your body and life, from your past and present (whatever you focus on, expands; concentrate on the good, things get better; concentrate on the negative, things get worse).
- Talk to your body, and speak only words of health and kindness over it. Many books have been written about the positive influence that positive words have over bodies.
- Before enjoying any solid food or drink of any kind, first have a nice warm cup of water, which will help to clear your digestive tract before breakfast.
- Then have a small glass of organic carrot juice, which automatically rebuilds and prepares your blood on a cellular level.
- Then commence your regular exercise program (preferably aerobic exercises followed by strength-training).
- From there, just merely go on with your day, eating and drinking all the right foods, and not including…and I repeat…NOT…including any red meats (and preferably no meat at all); no dairy, no soda, no alcohol; no drugs; and certainly no cigarettes.
- But you can say YES to purified or distilled water (if the latter, then add just a pinch of sea salt; but not regular table salt); any amount of fresh fruits or vegetables; and lots of nuts, seeds and other legumes (lentils are the best), any which way you want to slice them (raw, steamed, or in soups; but no dried or fried); and ease up on the bread and pasta.
Trust me, as an Italian-American, I know that last suggestion is a tough choice! But if you find the stamina to follow this program, I promise that you, your immune system (which fights ALL disease and disorder), and your entire body will become, if not actually bionic, most certainly, super-powered.
To help further your cause which, again, should be supervised under your doctor’s care, there are countless websites including and beyond those mentioned who can help you on your way to maintaining and restoring your health. And the available books? Oh, the books! Give a read to publications such as The Power of Prayer On Plants by Franklin Loehr, or The Hidden Messages of Water by Dr. Masaru Emoto. [See links below.]
The scientific research provided by such sources, among others, is truly remarkable. And don’t be afraid to explore them — but only under and with your doctor’s counsel.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
The Power of Prayer On Plants by Franklin Loehr
The Hidden Messages in Water by Dr. Masaru Emoto http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0743289803)